First and foremost, we hope you all are healthy and well through these very trying times. As of today, all shows that were scheduled for March through June of 2020 have been rescheduled to next year within the same time period. We need you, our loyal customers, to be patient and supportive as we try to get beyond this very difficult financial and emotional situation. We have over 4800 reservations, for approximately 26,000 seats, in the time period we are trying to reschedule which need to be addressed. The current restrictions on non-essential business operations will limit our ability to re-open our office and accomplish this quickly. Today, we will start the process of contacting all group customers via telephone, email and mail. This will require many weeks to complete and we ask for your patience and understanding.
Current Show Status
- All Shows scheduled from March through June 2020 have been rescheduled to the same time period next year.
- July through August 2020 shows are wait and see at this time, but may also be rescheduled to 2021.
- September though October 2020 shows are probable.
- November through December 2020 shows are definite.
- February through June 2021 shows are definite.
- All existing gift certificate expiration dates will be extended by 12 months.
- All individual, non-refundable tickets can be used for a rescheduled show or any other show through 2021. They can also be converted into a gift certificate.
- All group reservations will be evaluated on an individual basis.